- Salted Butter – 113 gm
- Granulated sugar – 250 gm
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – 32 gm
- Naturals Malai ice cream – 2 scoops (270 gm)
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Creamy peanut butter – 160 gm
- Plain oats – 275 gm
- Roasted almonds/choco chips – 50 gm
- Line two baking sheets/silicon mats with butter paper.
- Combine butter, sugar, cocoa and Naturals Malai ice cream in a medium saucepan.
- Set it on medium heat and stir frequently until it reaches a full boil. Allow mixture to boil for 60 seconds without stirring.
- Remove from heat and immediately add vanilla, peanut butter, plain oats and roasted almonds/choco chips
- Stir mixture until it’s well combined. Then, using a medium ice cream scooper or spoon, drop the mixture onto lined baking sheets.
- Allow to rest at room temperature until set, for about 20 to 30 mins.
- To speed up setting, refrigerate the cookies. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature and consume within 48-72hours.