Skip to content
- 120g biscuits
- 60g butter
- 150g Naturals Malai ice cream
- 370g cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Crush 120g of biscuits in a zip lock bag until a crumble is formed. Add 60g of melted butter and mix well.
- Add the biscuit mixture to the base of a tin and freeze for 10-15 minutes.
- Take 150g of Naturals Malai ice cream, 370g cream cheese, 1 tsp lemon juice and ½ tsp vanilla essence and mix well for 4-5 minutes until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Pour the mixture in the tin and set the mixture in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Add fruit toppings of choice and enjoy!