Skip to content
- 250 gms digestive biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter melted.
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 cups Malai ice cream
- 1 tbsp saffron milk
- 1 tsp rose essence.
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp agar agar powder, dissolved in water.
- 1-2 jalebi pieces
- Crushed pistachios
- Dried rose petals
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine biscuits, cardamom powder and butter with a fork until evenly moistened.
- Add the crumbs mixture into the pan (6″) and press the crumbs down into the base.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese with Malai Ice Cream until it’s a little light in texture.
- Add rose essence, Malai ice cream, cardamom powder and saffron milk to this.
- Add in the activated agar agar and mix well. Finally add some jalebi pieces too.
- Pour the filling over biscuit base.
- Chill in the fridge for 7-8 hours, then decorate with some whipped cream and jalebi on top.
- After it cools down, cut into bars and serve and enjoy!