- Oats – 4 tbsp
- Naturals Malai ice cream – 250g
- Chia seeds – 1 tbsp
- Cocoa powder – 1 tbsp
- Coffee powder – 1/2 tsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Peanut butter – 2 tbsp
- Melted chocolate – 50g
- Mix 250g of melted Naturals Malai ice cream with 4 tbsp of oats, 1 tbsp of chia seeds, 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, ½ tsp of coffee powder, 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tsp of vanilla essence in a glass jar.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours.
- Take the above mixture and layer it with 2 tbsp peanut butter (crunchy) and on top of that, layer with 50g melted chocolate.
- Keep it in the freezer for 5 minutes till chocolate is set and enjoy for breakfast!