- 200g milk powder
- 4 scoops Naturals Malai ice cream
- 1 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- Pistachios/any nuts for garnishing
- In a bowl, mix 4 scoops Naturals Malai ice cream and 200g milk powder and hand whisk until smooth consistency.
- In a hot pan, add the mixture and 1 tsp cardamom powder, cook for about 10 minutes until a thick mixture is formed.
- Grease tin with ghee and add the mixture to it.
- Garnish with pistachios or nuts and let it rest until it cools down. Cut into square pieces once set and enjoy!