- Flour – 250gm
- Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Sugar – 2 ½ tbsp
- A pinch of salt
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Naturals Malai ice cream – 4 scoops (270g)
- Water – 75ml
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Butter – for cooking pancakes
- Mix the flour, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, add oil, vanilla essence, sugar, water, and Naturals Malai ice cream. Whisk the mixture until it’s well combined.
- Add flour in two batches and mix until a smooth batter is made.
- Make sure the batter is lump-free and thick but has a pourable consistency.
- Grease a pan well with butter.
- Keep the flame on medium heat and pour one ladle full of batter.
- Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes. Drizzle butter around the edges.
- When the edges stop gripping the pan, flip it and cook on the other side as well.
- Serve Pancakes with berries, bananas or your favourite toppings.