Skip to content
- Desiccated coconut – 175gm
- Ghee – 3tbsp
- Naturals Malai ice cream – 3 scoops (270g)
- Sugar – 100gm
- Milk powder – 3 to 4 tbsp
- Cardamom powder- ½ teaspoon
- Desiccated coconut and pistachio for garnish
- Heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a heavy bottom kadhai on low heat.
- Add desiccated coconut and roast on low heat for 2-3 minutes until it gives a nutty aroma.
- Add 270 gm of Naturals Malai ice cream.
- Cook, stirring continuously, until the melted ice cream is absorbed by the coconut.
- Add 100gm of sugar.
- Cook, stirring continuously, until the mixture releases most of the moisture.
- Add 3-4 tbsp milk powder and ½ teaspoon cardamom powder.
- Mix and cook until the mixture comes together, forms a dough-like consistency, and stops gripping the sides of the kadhai.
- Switch off the flame and transfer the mixture to a plate or bowl. Allow it to cool down slightly, just warm enough to handle.
- Grease your palms with a little ghee, take about 2 tbsp mixture, form a ball by rolling the mixture between your palms.
- Coat it with the desiccated coconut and garnish it with chopped pistachio.