- Yoghurt – 350 gm
- Naturals Malai ice cream – 4 scoops (360 gm)
- Condensed milk – 350 gm
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together yoghurt, Naturals Malai ice cream and condensed milk using a wire whisk until it becomes homogenous, smooth and creamy.
- Divide it evenly in between 5-6 small ceramic bowls (oven proof) and cover it with aluminium foil. Transfer the small bowls to a baking tray. Add some warm water thereby creating a Double Boiling system.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 180°C for 15-18 mins.
- Switch off the oven after 15 mins but let the bowls sit in the oven for another 10 mins just to ensure that it sets completely.
- Place it in the refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 4 hours or preferably overnight. Serve chilled with fresh fruits and enjoy!