"Natural Icecreams is an all time favourite.”
- Renowned Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, 15th Sept 2002. (Sunday Mid Day)
“I like to drink milkshake, preferably mango or strawberry which I order from Natural Icecreams Juhu.”
- Cinestar Esha Deol, 19th May 2002. (Sunday Mid Day)
“I recommend anjeer, dry fruits and sitaphal flavoured icecreams from Naturals.”
- Ghazal Star - Anup Jalota, Aisi Laagi Lagan Meera Ho Gayi Magan, 26th Oct 2003. (Sunday Mid Day)
“I love icecreams especially from Naturals.”
- Dandiya Pop Queen - Phalguni Pathak,
Fame Song - Maine Payal Hai Chankayee, 28th Oct 2001. (Sunday Mid Day)
“I like Natural’s Malai and Sitaphal icecreams.”
- Stage, Cine & Television Star - Shivaji Satam,
Fame - Role of ACP in TV Serial C.I.D., 5th Dec 2004. (Sunday Mid Day)
“Naturals coconut icecream with hot roshagullas - that’s my recommendation to the truly reckless.”
- Cinestar Bipasha Basu, 25th March 2002. (Bombay Times - Times Of India)
“I love Naturals Icecream.”
- Music composer cum Playback Singer - Shankar Mahadevan,
Fame Song - Bhumro Bhumro from the film ‘Mission Kashmir’, 14th Dec 2003. (Sunday Mid Day)
“My fridge is incomplete without icecreams from Naturals.”
- Cinestar Shilpa Shetty, 22th April 2001. (Sunday Mid Day)
“Natural icecreams; Every flavour you can think of, plus several you never dreamt even existed.”
- By Staff writer, 11th anniversary special, 25th March 1996.
(The Afternoon Despatch & Courier)
“Sounds like Nice Creams! Talking of jamuns reminds me my friend Mr. Kamath of Natural Icecreams at Juhu. I was informed the icecream of the day was, hold your breath - Kala Jamun!.”
- Tara Patel, Women Era, 30th May 1991. (The Afternoon Despatch & Courier)
“The name says it all.”
- Surekha Gholap, May 1998. (The Good Times Eating)
“Natural Icecream has created ripples in the frozen desert market in a very short time.”
- Column But Naturally, Island Magazine, October 1998 Issue.
“There are several well known customers who frequent Natural - Dilip Kumar, Saira Banu, Hema Malini, Sachin Tendulkar, Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla...”
- Deepika Bharadwaj, Afternoon, 9th anniversary, 25th March 1994.
“Since those days, other snack spots have mushroomed like the Natural Icecream parlours, which, he points out, have become quite hot and happening.”
- Bollywood Superstar Amitabh Bachchan, Interview by Khalid Mohammed,
26th July 1998. (The Sunday Times Of India)
“The winning combination of fruit and creamy Kulfi like icecream was born here.”
- Sowmya Dutta Chowdhury, Time Out Mumbai Magazine, Page15, 13th & 26th January commenting about Natural Icecreams.
“My favourite icecream flavours are Vanilla and Tender Coconut from Naturals.”
- Stage & Cinestar - Sonali Kulkarni, 20th October 2002.
“I love Natural Icecreams, especially Chocobite flavour.”
- Television star - Niki Aneja, Fame - Simran in Astitva, 31st August 2003.
“Watermelon and Lichee flavoured icecreams from Naturals are the best.”
- Television star - Sakshi Tanwar, Fame - Parvati in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, 13th October 2002.
“The Choco Almond and Kaju Draksh icecream at Naturals is out of the world.”
- Television star - Jaya Bhattacharya, Fame - Payal in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, 21st April 2002.
“I enjoy Natural’s Sitaphal icecream.”
- Pop & Rap Singer Devang Patel,
Fame - Madhuri Dixit mili raste mein – Film Gambler, 5th January 2003.
“I am an icecream fan, I like icecream from Baskin Robbins and Naturals.”
- Cinestar Zayed Khan, 3oth May 2004.
“I eat chickoo icecream at Naturals.”
- Cinestar Shawar Ali, 12th December 2004.
“Naturals, makers of Mumbai famous icecream, sent in Custard Apple icecream for Vajpayee.”
- Deepak Lokhande, Staff Reporter. (Mid Day)
“A visit to the Natural Outlet at Juhu in the evenings will give you a glimpse of their popularity.”
- Veyoleen D’souza, Column Smart Choice, Mumbai, 19th & 25th March 2004. (Mid Day)
“I have the Roasted Almond icecream at Naturals.”
- Jewellery Designer - Poonam Soni, 19th December 2004.
“The Sitaphal icecream at Naturals is excellent.”
- Television star Iqbal Khan, Fame - Tele serial Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hain., 18th December 2005.
“I also make sure that Butter Scotch and icecreams from Naturals (Right now there is mango icecream in my refrigerator).”
- Santoor Exponent Rahul Sharma, 9th July 2006.
“Next Stop : Natural Icecream, in between scoops of fresh Custard Apple, he tallks shop.”
- Cinestar Jitesh Pillai talking to Cinestar Aamir Khan, Page 5, 23rd December 2001. Sunday Review - Times News Network, The Times Of India.
“It’s Natural “Actually I like all icecreams” says the Bee.”
- Busy Bee, 21st October 1994, Bombay Times, The Times Of India.
“Natural Icecreams are particularly creamy and the sweetness seems to be just right.”
- A D Singh - Column - Sweet Madness, 22nd & 23rd January 1994, Metropolis.
“Natural’s is the natural favourite for many.”
- Arshiya Kapadiya, 21st & 27th May, The List, Mid Day.
“Good quality Vanilla icecream (Epicure recommends Naturals)”
- Epicure, Saturday Times, Times Of India, 3rd August 1996.
“For one could firmly declare one self to abjure all artificial stuff, synthetic flavours, colours etc. And eat only Naturals.”
- Bindia Malhotra & Carina Vincet, Column - Gateway, The Metropolis, 8th May 1996.
“Surburbanites flock to the Naturals at Juhu, Vile Parle Development Scheme for “Vegetarian” hand churned icecream.”
- Jay Merchant, Mid Day anniversary special, 30th June 1993.
“Caught in a cold war? Try being Natural. “Natural” strives to woo the health food buffs.”
- Maya Rai Choudhari, Bombay Times, Tuesday, 24th January 1995.
“The Naturals at Juhu around 10 p.m. “is a swarm of bees” says Neil D’melloa, a Naturals regular.”
- Article by Anand Pendharkar, Organiser Summer Camps for children, Saturday 20th April 2002, Mid Day.
“The Naturals at Juhu sells the kind of icecream which the film stars round about make special time for.”
- Tara Patel, Fast Food Special, “Eyes Weekly”, 25th Feb & 3rd March, 1989.
“I like Chickoo & Custard Apple icecream at Naturals, Juhu.”
- Vivian Richards, West Indies cricket player, Television Serial “Sunny days are here again”, Doordarshan.
“Only few people like Shri R. S. Kamath would always think of promoting local goods even after settling in Mumbai.”
- Vanilla Growers in a letter to “UDAYWANI”, a daily newspaper of South Kanara, Karnataka