Are there any other websites on Internet where I can submit my queries for Natural ice cream franchise?
- No. We have only one official website i.e. www.naturalicecreams.in where you can submit your franchise query forms. We request the applicants to be aware of any other spurious website that claims to be associated with us or suggests that they can help you to procure our franchise.
Are there any franchise Agents in the market who helps in procuring Natural ice cream franchisee in return of commission/fee paid to them?
- No. We have never authorized any franchise agents to act on behalf of the company to solicit or offer to buy our franchise. The company bears no liability to any such person who has paid fees/commission to any person claiming to be our agent.
What about deposits, franchise fees, royalties etc.?
- Currently No deposits or franchise fees are required. But we are planning to introduce it very shortly and we shall update the information on our website.
How can I get in touch directly with the person handling franchise or fix a personal appointment with him?
- We appreciate your keen interest in being our franchisee, but however all initial contacts will be online only, no Telephone queries or request for an appointment will be entertained. After the franchise form is submitted online and you appear to qualify based we will then be in touch to request additional information or fix an appointment with you.
Where and when can I get information on Profit Margin, ROI and other financial date?
-We only share the details after we have shortlisted you as our prospective franchisee.
Am I expected to be present all the time at the store?
-This is not an absentee business. While we are not looking for you to just buy a job, we also don’t want you to expect the business to run itself. We want you involved in the business, community and success of the franchise. We have several franchisees that own multiple units, own other businesses or have a job that gives them the flexibility to own a franchise, but all understand they must focus on results
I have submitted franchise forms multiple times but I haven’t received any reply or feedback.
-Dear Applicants, we apologize if you haven’t heard from us but however please make a note that since we do not solicit to buy or offer to sell our franchise, we are not obliged to reply but we welcome all the queries and we try to reply as much as we can. As we receive huge amount of queries everyday, we try our best to keep in touch and give our feedback. It also might be that you may have submitted an incomplete form.
I believe I meet all the criteria mentioned on the website for being a franchisee and I also have a perfect location in mind and there are no Natural ice cream outlets nearby,Yet my proposal was not accepted or I haven’t received any reply.
- Dear Applicant, There might be number reasons for not considering your query:
-The area you have selected is already allotted or reserved for existing franchisee that will be expanding to the area in near future.
-Due to huge demand for that area, we have kept all new queries on hold till we assess all queries sent to us before you.
-We have already shortlisted our franchise partners for that area and therefore we are no longer considering any new request.
- Some areas may appear suitable for expansion and/or development, but our strategies or business conditions may limit our desire to expand into the area.
List of cities we are currently not considering franchise queries and why?
-There are certain cities like Mumbai, New Mumbai, Thane Dist. Pune, Nasik, Nagpur, Indore, Sangli, Kolhapur, Bangalore, Belgaum, Mangalore, Manipal,Udipi, Hyderabad, Goa, Jaipur and Aurangabad. We are no longer considering any franchise queries as we have finalized our franchise partners or we have exclusively reserved them for our existing franchisee.
What is the status for cities in North India and Eastern India, Why is Natural ice cream not opening any stores there in cities like Delhi & Kolkata?
- We know that there is a huge demand for our ice creams in such cities, but there are several factors that we need to consider before opening our stores there. As our manufacturing process differs from other brands, we have certain limitations when it comes to increasing the production capacity. We are expecting to double our production capacity by end of this year and with that we will shortly launch our outlets in different parts of India.
Does Natural ice cream have any stores outside India? If not, how can I apply for franchise?
-No. We do not have any branches or stores outside India and we are not considering opening our outlets outside India any time soon. We have received like proposals but haven't considered any for many reasons, mainly because of:
-Low shelf life of our ice creams (2-3 days only) and
-Secondly, we are not able to keep up with the demand of local market in Mumbai alone. Due to production constraints in making fresh creamy ice cream like ours (artisan ice cream) we are facing major supply chain problems in catering to our outlets. Unless there is any real improvement in this regard, the entire venture won't be feasible.
I am interested to be a distributor for Natural ice cream, how can send my proposal?
- Currently we are not looking for any distributors, as the company itself handles distribution because of low shelf life and to keep the costs low by not involving any middlemen.